Secret Santa with the Boys & Girls Club
Each year, MIC partners with the A .W. “Tony” Matthews Boys & Girls Club in Mableton to provide Christmas gifts for the children at our local club. With the help of MIC members and friends like you, these kids will have a brighter holiday and their families will share that joy as well. Volunteer Secret Santas will receive a child’s wish list, including favorite toys, clothing sizes and other needs. It is suggested that each sponsor spend approximately $75 per child. If you want to spend more, you can be a Secret Santa for more than one child.
Ready to be a Secret Santa? Here’s what you need to do:
- Volunteer! Email Julie Holian at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not use any other email addresses. Please include your full name, email address and telephone number. We can’t proceed without this information.
- Confirm! Julie will email you the child’s information and wish list, drop-off instructions and the date by which gifts must be delivered. You must acknowledge receipt of this information with a reply email.
- Go shopping and wrap your gifts! Wrap each gift and attach a gift tag with the child’s name on it. Then place all the gifts in a plastic bag, tie up the bag and put the child’s name on the outside. If you have gift receipts, put them in an envelope with the child’s name on them and put them in the bag with the gifts.
- Drop off your gifts! You can drop them off as early as you like, but you must do so by the date Julie provided.
- Confirm Drop Off! Email Julie to let her know your gifts are at the Boys & Girls Club. Deadline for drop off: 12/3/21
We are grateful for the community support in years past and look forward to another generous holiday season. Thank you!
For any questions, contact Julie Holian.