Secret Santa with the Boys & Girls Club
Each year, MIC partners with the A .W. “Tony” Matthews Boys & Girls Club in Mableton to provide Christmas gifts for the children at our local club. With the help of MIC members and friends like you, these kids will have a brighter holiday and their families will share that joy as well. Volunteer Secret Santas will receive a child’s wish list, including favorite toys, clothing sizes and other needs. It is suggested that each sponsor spend approximately $75 per child. If you want to spend more, you can be a Secret Santa for more than one child.
Ready to be a Secret Santa? Here’s what you need to do:
- Volunteer! Email Janis Stevenson at email@example.com. Please do not use any other email addresses. Please include your full name, email address and telephone number. We can’t proceed without this information.
- Confirm! Janis will email you the child’s information and wish list, drop-off instructions and the date by which gifts must be delivered. You must acknowledge receipt of this information with a reply email.
- Go shopping and wrap your gifts! Wrap each gift and attach a gift tag with the child’s name on it. Then place all the gifts in a plastic bag, tie up the bag and put the child’s name on the outside. If you have gift receipts, include them with each gift.
- Drop off your gifts! You can drop them off as early as you like, but you must do so by the date Janis provided.
- Confirm Drop Off! Email Janis to let her know your gifts are at the Boys & Girls Club.
We are grateful for the community support in years past and look forward to another generous holiday season. Thank you!
For any questions, contact Janis Stevenson.