Zoning Meeting in Mableton on Wed, August 22 @ 6pm
Commissioner Lisa Cupid and Planning Commissioner Galt Porter will hold their monthly Community Zoning meeting at 6pm at the South Cobb Community Center on Lions Club Drive in Mableton. All zoning cases on the agenda for September will be discussed and everyone is welcome.
Mableton applications pending for September are:
- OB-35 and SLUP-10 – Buckner Crossing (corner of Veterans Memorial and Buckner Road)
- Z-49 – KO Management (small subdivision on Mableton Parkway)
- Z-51 – Silver Manor (event facility on Floyd Road at the Silver Comet Trail)
- Z-54 – Gregory King (commercial building on Veterans at Pebblebrook Road)
- Z-55 – Hawthorne Plaza (shopping center on Veterans Memorial near Austell)
- Z-59 – Oburien (day care center on Veterans Memorial near Cooks Road)
Use the links above to find out more about each application. Click here to learn how you can voice your opinion during the zoning process.
Questions? Contact Robin Meyer, Zoning Committee Chairman.