Your membership is important to MIC and our community. Our newsletter, website, and community meetings are open to everyone – members and non-members alike – because we want to involve anyone interested in improving Mableton. However, membership and the support it represents are critical to MIC’s operations.
- MIC brings a community perspective to the county’s zoning, code enforcement, and land-use decisions, and has represented the community’s voice in many other ways.
- MIC consistently leads community projects such as Adopt-A-Mile litter pickups.
- MIC holds virtual community meetings that focus on critical topics, including Candidate Forums during election cycles.
- MIC is now engaged in our local schools to help improve performance and outcomes.
- MIC operates MIC’s Historical Community Garden and the Mableton Farmers Market.
- MIC has worked with the county in the development of Discovery Park in the River Line area and Mableton Town Square Park.
- MIC is also involved in the proposed Chattahoochee Riverlands Greenway Trail project, where Mableton has been selected as a pilot site for this exciting transformational trail project.
- MIC is working with the business community. We urge you to check out below the local businesses that support our community and consider supporting them.
- MIC’s HOA Network provides a forum where community associations can exchange best practices and provide a unified voice to issues affecting our neighborhoods.
Active Membership ($20/Year) – individuals 18 or older who live in the 30126 Zip Code. These memberships have voting privileges.
Associate Membership ($20/Year) – individuals 18 or over who live outside the 30126 Zip Code. These members do not have voting privileges.
For HOA Network membership, please click here.
For Business Sponsorships, please click here.
Please complete one form for each new or renewing member. Thanks!